the random projects i have (1968 beetle 1995 Tahoe currently)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mater

Mater

Reaction score
the plugs where carbon fouled with one plug wire not even connected runs a lot smoother now
tahoe19.jpgit did start leaking form the heater valve. undecided if i am going to replace it or just remove it
started also looking at the rpo codes pretty standard G80 locker 3.73 gearing Z71 with the trailer package
tahoe20.jpgwhat is not standard are 2 codes that i want to assume have been replaced and is why they are showing up weird but knowing my track record with cars who knows
first is B0Z fleet incentive bob evans... sure i guess they needed or wanted some 2dr tahoes

second CZ5 country south africa... HOW DID IT END UP IN MICHIGAN and why did the bob even's company need a fleet of 2dr tahoes in south africa?

i am just going to assume these codes have been replaced and this was not there original meaning for my sanity LOL
tahoe18.jpg

OP
OP
Mater

Mater

Reaction score
new brake lines came in and decided to just get a new bypass valve as rock auto has actual GM ones figure the old one lasted 28 years

for the hoses i am just going to cut the metal crimps off and just hose and clamp new lines

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20