The Originating Dealership Gave Me The History Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobDenali

Reaction score
The truck has 86,000 miles. I am the second owner. They printed out a 15 page report. I think I would of had a stroke if I bought this Yuke new and had to deal with all of that. I would like to show everyone here the report. Does anyone know how many photos you can upload in one post? I can also scan it to a pdf but I don't know if that can be uploaded here.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've posted 4 photos on one post no problem, so I don't see a problem. Try posting the whole thing and if it won't go, then try and post half on one post and the other half on another post. We all love to look at pictures...reading on the other hand...not so much. But we do make an exception for "truck stuff""! Look forward to you post(s).

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can get 5 pics on mobile(not tapatcrap) tapatalk you can post more and desktop however many I think ( never used either to access here, only my phone)

OP
OP
RobDenali

RobDenali

Reaction score
I really appreciate folks taking the time to read this and give me there values opinion. It looks like a valve body was replaced in the trans @ 10k. However I do not see the TSB flash and different fluid installed to correct shuttering problems ( I may have missed it). I hate going to stealerships but I think I might have to to get the flash done and fluid and filter changed. Pics coming very soon...

file1.jpg
file2.jpg
file3.jpg
file4.jpg
file5.jpg

Last edited:

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion of course. But it looks like the PO took it to the dealer for every maintenance schedule and complained about any issue they had, and paid for the dealer to fix. They replaced the AC condensor which I hear is a good thing because it is a high failure item.

If everything works now and is in good shape, I wouldn't sweat it. I didn't see anything in the report for major engine/mechanical problems......

I just bought a 2015 and have a similar report, with a few modules replaced, shocks, all brakes, rotors, ball joints, etc.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like most of that is just regular maintenance, needed an injector, needed one side lifters, seat heater, some dvd player issue, ac repair, couple recalls were performed.
borderline excessive, 2016 L86 they made changes in mid 2015 so right on the edge of new model year.
the good news is they at least took care of it, many do not.

OP
OP
RobDenali

RobDenali

Reaction score
In my opinion of course. But it looks like the PO took it to the dealer for every maintenance schedule and complained about any issue they had, and paid for the dealer to fix. They replaced the AC condensor which I hear is a good thing because it is a high failure item.

If everything works now and is in good shape, I wouldn't sweat it. I didn't see anything in the report for major engine/mechanical problems......

I just bought a 2015 and have a similar report, with a few modules replaced, shocks, all brakes, rotors, ball joints, etc.

It did shutter the day after we brought it home, but 595.00 later for transmission flush it runs great. The lady traded it in on a black beauty navigator

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you got the report!

I know of people [even here on this forum] who do not get any reports when buying a used vehicle... and for the most part...are in for a nasty surprise just days or weeks later.

I will say most people here on this forum are extremely smart and do the right thing by pulling all service records before buying anything.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A well maintained vehicle! I think I'm on a track for an even longer list with my 2019 - I"ll update in a couple years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2