The factory Nav SUCKS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
n/p

you can also turn the volume of the voice prompts down to 0.

G/L

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

one final thing i just thought of, make sure the "nav repeat" button isn't stuck.

it it is it will just repeat the last prompt annoyingly over and over again.

no I checked all that and it doesn't do it all the time. Just at certain times it was say, Stay on the current road and then every 10 seconds it pings and makes the same announcement

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no I checked all that and it doesn't do it all the time. Just at certain times it was say, Stay on the current road and then every 10 seconds it pings and makes the same announcement

Maybe it hears you and thinks its in England. :)

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As you approach any "major" intersections, like an exit to another highway, highway splitting off into 2, etc, the NAV will inform you to stay on the current road.

Are you sure it's not just instructing you as you approach these major turn points?

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
As you approach any "major" intersections, like an exit to another highway, highway splitting off into 2, etc, the NAV will inform you to stay on the current road.

Are you sure it's not just instructing you as you approach these major turn points?

No it does that also which I understand.

It's like when I'm on a road where there are no turns for 5 miles and no intersections and it keeps repeating the "Stay On The Current Road" message every 5 to 10 seconds. But again it doesn't do it all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese