Thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Douglas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to thank Donnie and bowtiefreak the stickies on the obs lift and gear selection really helped answered all my questions. thanks.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I think I will go with the RoughCounty 6 Inch for the add a leaf going to look into running 33 inch tires

sounds like a plan! I have the rcx lift myself. with 33s you should be fine. i was ok with mine until i went with the wider wheels. looks like i will haft to add a body lift with the new wheels

OP
OP
D

Douglas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sounds like a plan! I have the rcx lift myself. with 33s you should be fine. i was ok with mine until i went with the wider wheels. looks like i will haft to add a body lift with the new wheels
Did you change your gears I have373 ratio I think they may work fine til I get more funding

OP
OP
D

Douglas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Best look into getting some gears. Thanks for the information. Any suggested brand. I live in the country so I plan on using my hoe. Don't need cheap parts breaking

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run Yukon gears and axles and a trutrac. It has held up for close to 10 years so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz