Thanks Max - 2/3 in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wheel looks pretty good, I'll be riding on these thru the winter and then get into a different wheel for the summer.

I gotta say I do like them, clean up super easy.

They do clean up very easily! I just need to chance out my bowtie for the GMC emblem. I had them on my Silverado at first.

OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max is correct, ride is good.. I just went and picked up the boat, stuck 7 lbs in the bags and I gotta say the thing drives mint..

Had a few days on the springs now and it simply rides really nice. I just need to get a half inch more drop in the rear. I want it level.. Isolators coming out on Friday night I guess.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Give it a week or so, they'll settle. I'd still recommend pulling the isolators since you have the bags. Good to hear everything worked out well :cheers:

OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Belltech spindles, belltech coils, and helper bags.. Stock Front keys are all the way out.

I did gain a little more in the rear by pulling the isolators. Close to level now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz