Thanks Max - 2/3 in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to max for the fast arrival of my parts along with a great deal.

That said, I'm hoping for a little settling in the rear. Pics below are without anything in helper bags. A simple 5lbs in the bags nets me almost a 3/4" raise. I also left the isolators in, just didn't want to hear any creaking and such back there. I may entertain pulling them for a little more drop.

I lugged my boat today and the result was a pretty good ride, aside from any sort of major bump giving me additional suspension compressed tongue weight. I may just do the Free travel mod right away to stop from bouncing off the stops.

The front keys are all the way out as well in the lowered pic.

Before
4062885458_b207ef260f_b.jpg

After
4062111285_e7c075528e_b.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin Denali!!!

Big thanks to max for the fast arrival of my parts along with a great deal.

+1

Every time I get any parts from Max, they are usually shipped out same day or the next day... And always a good price!!!

:Handshake:

(No homo)

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tryin Rocky, 05 I picked up used with 50k on the ticker. Got a few cosmetics to get handled but all in all was a real clean ride, just needed some lovin..

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Tryin Rocky, 05 I picked up used with 50k on the ticker. Got a few cosmetics to get handled but all in all was a real clean ride, just needed some lovin..

Well it looks great! I love the wheels on there and the roof rack removal looks nice on the XL's!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks great man I'd pull the isolators and do the free travel mod asap! Will settle nice and low for you and ride much nicer with the bumpstops out. Since you have the bags I wouldn't even worry about installing some bumpstops or I have some low profiles laying around I can send you. I love a clean XL :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia