Thank you Justin and Jenna, Black Bear tune is amazing!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
well i am just another very satisfied customer, i have purchased many plug in "power programmers" in the past for my old trucks and have never really been impressed. and they were roughly $150 more. Untill now, i just got my newly tuned black bear pcm and wow!!! not only way better, and big time noticable power and shifting increases but my biggest improvement was mileage. i was getting consistantly 630ish kms/ tank, but now after my tune i have gotten 738kms and 746kms on my first two tanks. Unbelievable!!!! and last but not least the service was spectacular, me being a typical man did not read instructions very well and had to be pointed in the right direction more than a few times, anyway thank you both very much, i have never been so satisfied with service or product as i am with my tune. you guys are the best!

ghost

Reaction score
leaning more towards gettin one everday!

OP
OP
highrollin113

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
it is a must! everyday i am more and more impresses with it, today i decided to try my luck against a bmw, i was suprised it wasnt even close. i can not reccomend anything more than this.

Tahoe06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have got to do this.... But I'd prefer to do it after I have my exhaust and intake already

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got mine last week and i LOVE IT. the tune makes driving so much more enjoyable with the cleaner shifts and so much more power being unleashed and not held back. i havent really looked at my mileage gains because i cant keep my foot off the pedal haha

i waited about a year before i got mine and i wish that i didnt wait that long.

OP
OP
highrollin113

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
well i got the custom tune so i did the data logging and then justin analyzed and made me a custom pcm. there are deposits you have to pay but are refunded, im not sure if i am allowed to quote prices for them but i will say a lot cheaper than store bought crap programmers http://blackbearperformance.com/ or msg them through here. i guarantee you will think it is the best thing you have done so far

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
best money spent!

Tahoe06, get the CAI, but no need to do muffler first unless you want sound first. :)

The mail order tune is as good guys, so feel free to look at that as an option as well. I was just lucky enough to have Justin do mine live in Kansas! ( 2 hour drive)

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics from tuning session.

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpg
    IMG_1617.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1620.jpg