Taking Delivery of my 2015i on Monday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crobot1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, but wanted to let the group know that my 2015i Denali was delivered to my dealer in Dallas on Friday, 10/24. I'll be taking delivery of it first thing tomorrow morning.

OP
OP
C

crobot1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Iridium Metallic
Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere
Open Road Package
Enhanced Security Package
22 inch wheels

I will post pictures once I get her home.

SRT8_HMI

Reaction score
Driving impressions from the new trans would be good. I can imagine it will be silky smooth.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent! I second the requests for pictures and driving impressions. What day did you place your order?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked at one similar at a dealership this past weekend , Loved the interior color . post pics when you get it !

Oh and welcome!

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please, please, please: drive it on a smooth road with no talking or radio at speeds ranging from 35-47 mph (42-45 being most noticeable)and listen/feel for a droaning or pressure sensation. Make sure it doesn't have it. Please report back to us. Sounds like you may be the first one here with the 2015i. Many of us had an issue as a described. Would like to know they have solved this problem before buying another one.

ralphtt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please, please, please: drive it on a smooth road with no talking or radio at speeds ranging from 35-47 mph (42-45 being most noticeable)and listen/feel for a droaning or pressure sensation. Make sure it doesn't have it. Please report back to us. Sounds like you may be the first one here with the 2015i. Many of us had an issue as a described. Would like to know they have solved this problem before buying another one.

I'm also awaiting this report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo