Tail Lights..... Show em

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Husky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Escalade style very easy install. Been on for over a year now through 100+ degrees to -10 winters. Still look and work great.

20200121_132420.jpg

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my Escalade style full length ones I pictured above available rather cheap if anyone's interested, but the box is huge and probably costs at least $50 to ship....lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

how much you looking to get for them?

DICK13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up this 08 yukon already had the wheels, taillights and third brake light from my Tahoe that was totaled. Still have lots of work to do.

20210107_202344.jpg

ATLPPV

Reaction score
My boring tails....

OEM + is the best, your setup looks great! I did the same and kept the tails OEM Tahoe and just added LED bulbs to them. BUT I love the sequential 3rd brake light you have. Did you do that or bought it that way. The only way to make it even nicer IMO would be to have the sequential go the full length of the bar instead of just halfway for the turns.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
OEM + is the best, your setup looks great! I did the same and kept the tails OEM Tahoe and just added LED bulbs to them. BUT I love the sequential 3rd brake light you have. Did you do that or bought it that way. The only way to make it even nicer IMO would be to have the sequential go the full length of the bar instead of just halfway for the turns.

I built the 3rd brake light.

I also moved the turn signal up from the bottom of the tail light to the clear/reverse location and used switchbacks to maintain the reverse lights and turn signal function while adding a second brake light to the lower portion of the tail light where the turn signal used to be.

Just a little something different that I haven't seen before.

ATLPPV

Reaction score
I built the 3rd brake light.

I also moved the turn signal up from the bottom of the tail light to the clear/reverse location and used switchbacks to maintain the reverse lights and turn signal function while adding a second brake light to the lower portion of the tail light where the turn signal used to be.

Just a little something different that I haven't seen before.
Nice work! It ended up really clean.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The smoked U bar style LED tails you out on look fantastic! And I agree they match the headlights perfectly! I like them a lot! I like them so much better than the esky style tails. I am probably the only one that’s got this opinion but I don’t like the esky tail lights at all and I don’t like them even more on the older gen trucks.
Were in full agreement. They look just awful on every single vehicle theyve been installed on, including factory. Of course, Cadillac is no stranger to gaudy ********. Its a super popular mod for a certain segment of society to put on their buy here pay here specials, so there's that too.

Op- just smoke your oems. Don't put poorly made ricer ******** all over your truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645