Tail Lights..... Show em

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I already had resistors added from my previous set up, so far all turn, brake and cruise operations work fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have my Escalade style full length ones I pictured above available rather cheap if anyone's interested, but the box is huge and probably costs at least $50 to ship....lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my Escalade style full length ones I pictured above available rather cheap if anyone's interested, but the box is huge and probably costs at least $50 to ship....lol

are they the neon tube or the led ones (there are 2 different styles)

Reaction score
are they the neon tube or the led ones (there are 2 different styles)
Uh, I think they said neon tube on the box or description. Maybe it's just neon tube style, don't know. I know the yellow turn signal strip and the reverse lights are LED, and they have a resistor pack on the harness.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, I think they said neon tube on the box or description. Maybe it's just neon tube style, don't know. I know the yellow turn signal strip and the reverse lights are LED, and they have a resistor pack on the harness.

all you have to do is find a long enough CCFL to fit i highly doubt you would want to use an actual neon tube

most CCFL come with 12vDC voltage regulators so it will work on a car(make sure the regulator is car rated other wise 15 volts may damage it)

make sure you get the red one an not a white one (too much light bleed an not bright enough)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Send me some pics... Saying I have been hit 3 times in the rear over the last 7 years, I may need big and bright... haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu