tahoe sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Anyone on here got an aftermarket sunroof installed if so i would like to know how much was paid for it thinking about getting one installed also had an idea about putting two like on the land rover and ideas let me kno pros and cons thanks

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The two major things I would worry about would be excessive wind noise, and leaks. However ive never installed an aftermarket sunroof, I cant say for sure.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Have yall seen final destination series lol.... but as long as its professionally done with a warrenty it shoukd be good

OP
OP
blue99tahoe24

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Yea spl i was thinking that also a buddy of mine had one in a 97 monte carlo and he didnt have a problem ima have to do some research b4 i let some one just cut me hoe up not really soild on the double sunroof yet sounds coo tho thanks

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have yall seen final destination series lol.... but as long as its professionally done with a warrenty it shoukd be good

Also in the remake of The last house on the left their Tahoe had one. That movie actually made me decide to finally buy a Tahoe. I've thought about getting a sunroof installed in my current Yukon, but I wouldn't know what to do about the overhead console.

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two would be pretty sweet, assuming you could have it professionaly done. Leaks would be my biggest worry. That has to be easy to correct.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Also in the remake of The last house on the left their Tahoe had one. That movie actually made me decide to finally buy a Tahoe. I've thought about getting a sunroof installed in my current Yukon, but I wouldn't know what to do about the overhead console.
one of these from a newer silverado? Unless you have rear air, not sure about that.
io3sT.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColonelAngus918

Latest posts