Tahoe sold..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, I cant believe you got rid of it! We didnt get to run against each other yet!
Good luck on the 'nali. You going to hook it up like the 'hoe?

Definitely going with a Nali just not sure which one. The offer was rejected but I have the 24k plus coin from a couple other deals so look for me to come back big time.. I love your Magna so It'l happen. I won't say anything I'll make it happen as I go. Love the way Maxs' Nali looks maybe he can hook me up suspension wise when I get to that point..

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

hey chisto, when you gunna tell them? Or can I?

Tell 'em what? That you browse the internet and this forum naked? Oh wait, we already know that.. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

WHAT THE ****!!!! And I never got to see it up close!

I would for sure say, if your down to step up the car payment, go with the NNBS 6.2L tahoe! ****** sexy ass truck.... of course you could always go and scoop a new 'maro

Still can't warm up to the NNBS. Always loved the NBS Denalis. Not a fan of AWD either but I figured if Max can run his like he stole it and do it in style and look good at then why can't I...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Damn Chris! Money talks and the Hoe walks! Sad to see it go your Hoe was Sick as hell! Hope you can ****** up the that Nali!

Thanks man. The silver nali is a no go. I do have a couple more on my sights they are all in Texas for some strange reason. Hmm..

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Definitely going with a Nali just not sure which one. The offer was rejected but I have the 24k plus coin from a couple other deals so look for me to come back big time.. I love your Magna so It'l happen. I won't say anything I'll make it happen as I go. Love the way Maxs' Nali looks maybe he can hook me up suspension wise when I get to that point..

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Tell 'em what? That you browse the internet and this forum naked? Oh wait, we already know that.. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Still can't warm up to the NNBS. Always loved the NBS Denalis. Not a fan of AWD either but I figured if Max can run his like he stole it and do it in style and look good at then why can't I...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Thanks man. The silver nali is a no go. I do have a couple more on my sights they are all in Texas for some strange reason. Hmm..

DId you sell the super charger?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wow Chistotso, I missed this one!
Well anyways, time for the upgrade and more mods!!

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
good luck on your new purchase. about how much did you had invested in the tahoe?

Not sure since most of the stuff had been hook ups and deals picked up at the right time. I had been offered 18k-20k before and almost let it go and this time it was too good to pass up.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Nice come up, but damn.

The Denali bug had been nibbling in me for a couple of months now but didn't mind it much til now...

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

ahh cool. Are you gunna blow what ever you buy next?

Hell yeah!!! They say once you go black you never go back and once you go white you're gonna go back to black. LOL

Same with boost, once you've had it nothing else will be the same..

Although I never had an issue with the Whipple, I'm gonna go with the Magnuson this time since I love the way JK's set up.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Buy a denali and I'll send you boxes of stuff for a 4/6 drop. You better order a TVS 1900 from Jenna too :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42

Latest posts