TAHOE PRODUCED EARLY?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stacy1024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My TPW for my Z71 was set for April 4th. I am still a compulsive Chevy chat order status person, even though I know they will tell me the same thing (your vehicle has been accepted and is moving to the next stage of production).
Well today, I checked the status and it says "Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process"
Could it really be true that my order was built EARLY?!?!

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
My TPW for my Z71 was set for April 4th. I am still a compulsive Chevy chat order status person, even though I know they will tell me the same thing (your vehicle has been accepted and is moving to the next stage of production).
Well today, I checked the status and it says "Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process"
Call them!

Texdive

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine has the same TPW of 4/4 but when I saw this I checked with Chevy chat and they said it is 3/21 now. Things must be moving faster?

OP
OP
S

stacy1024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine has the same TPW of 4/4 but when I saw this I checked with Chevy chat and they said it is 3/21 now. Things must be moving faster?
Wow - thats great! I have confirmed with my dealer my Z71 was built 3/11 when it was originally planned for 4/4. It's already been shipped and sitting in Midlothian just waiting on a ride up to TN. Never thought the process would move this fast. Glad things are starting to pick back up!
Ordered Jan 22
Accepted Feb 8
TPW April 4
Built March 11
Hopefully arrives by end of March

Buffalown

Reaction score
My original TPW was 4/11 and I just found out yesterday it is now 4/4. I guess it’s a good sign they are producing them faster than anticipated, now if only they came with everything they were supposed to (heating steering wheel, front/rear park assist etc)

xycrazy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats guys! Has anyone here ordered a Trailer Brake Controller, Bucket Seats, Sunroof or Diesel? Just wondering whether the fast progress has to do with the fact that these features hasn't been ordered.

Buffalown

Reaction score
Congrats guys! Has anyone here ordered a Trailer Brake Controller, Bucket Seats, Sunroof or Diesel? Just wondering whether the fast progress has to do with the fact that these features hasn't been ordered.
My order is for a Tahoe RST with luxury package, max trailer, sunroof, rear buckets, and the sunroof.

I was/am super tempted by the diesel but my wife wasn’t thrilled with the idea and we never did have a chance to test drive one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz