tahoe limited front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jigga2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still looking to purchase a tahoe limited bumper

Has anyone seen or heard from Atomichoe094, I've sent several inquires about the tahoe limited bumper? I've received no responses or replies as of yet since I posted on the 2-18-14. So I don't know if the items he has listed are for sale or not. Is their anyone else that has a tahoe limited bumper for sale, I was hit by an uninsured motorist? I can be emailed at

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's around but probably been busy. He listed his number for texts in another for sale thread. Let me see if I can get it go you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Thanks for blowing up my phone the other day and my inbox. You called over 4 times in the matter of 10 minutes without leaving a voicemail. Not very professional and very bothersome. its not for sale.... to you.
Thanks anyways. You have 10 posts in over 3 years, id rather give it away on here with someone who actually posts and is a member of this forum..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn