tahoe limited front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
tahoe limited front bumper and OBS parts galore

have a used tahoe limited bumper, Its OEM and will need some work to get her purdy. has scuffs, knicks etc etc. the paint isnt any good.
lights will come with it. the lights were sprayed with vht and can easily be sanded off and cleared or buffed.
will fit years 88 to 00 OBS. these were a limited production bumper. asking 200plus ship

i have a gray dash out of a 00 limited tahoe. no bags. no cracks in good shape, no shipping 50 bucks

Fan shroud for 88 to 00 5.7 motor 65shipped

Vortec 5.7 air intake crap obo

rear sway bar that fits 88 to 00 OBS trucks with the 10bolt rear. youll need end links and brackets 25plus shipping

mevotech front sway bar endlinks(mk5252) and bushings (mk7328), brand new 25shipped for all

chrome chevy 5x5 gold bowtie hubcaps comes with lug nut covers 50shipped

DJM 2wd front lowering control arms brand new 2"drop 165shipped

88 to 00 ext cab rear flip kit all brand new DJM, i dont have the ubolts. 125shipped

95 to 00 grey factory center console 50 plus ship

2000 tahoe OBS 5.7vortec PCM service number 16263494 worked fine 30shipped

belltech brand new drop shackles part number 6400 45shipped

Used rusty drop shackles with grease fittings, 2"drop, bushings are ehh 25shipped

tons of headlights obo

95-00 ABS system 65shipped

tons of random interior parts (grey in color)

stock 88 to 00 black chevy hood (suv and truck) 50 no shipping

rear passenger side tahoe glasses (both sides with factory tint) 25 each?

2 brand new magnaflow mufflers. 11216 125shipped

heres a ton of pictures, if you dont see something pictured, let me knwo and ill grab some
http://s468.photobucket.com/user/wicksoccerplayer094/library/OBS parts?sort=3&page=1

you pay the paypal fees at 3 or 4% whatever it is.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Adam!! :D glws

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is this newbie??????????????

:D

GLWS Adam!

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still having issues with it?

So I'm looking at this regulator for mine:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/maa-4307m/overview/

Then I'm planning to get some 90 #/hr injectors from a 454 TBI.

Then going to get the whole setup tuned by Wester's Garage. If you haven't, check them out, they've tuned a few Vortec Whipple setups that I know of and I hear they do a really good job. Just a thought.

If I didn't already have my colormatched diesel bumper, I'd be all over this. Bump for a good deal.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Thanks Brian.. The whipples come with a regulator already.. just having a bizarre WOT issue. I also have a whipple supplied chip, cant get ahold of the local guy to tune it/hes to slammed right now.. so its been a waiting period i guess.

why are you jumping to 90lb fuel injectors? what mods do you have?

GMCYukonDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the regulator that came with it, but the diaphragm got a hole in it, and they don't sell it anymore. I tried retrofitting a similar diaphragm, but it didn't work, so I'm going to swap for that Holley unit. It's the same PSI range and is also boost referenced, so it should work the same.

Yeah, just thought I would throw out Wester's in case you were looking. I think their tuning service was $320, but I also believe that came with lifetime retunes for future mods or whatnot. They recommended using TTS Datamaster and an ALDL cable to datalog to send them info on the truck.

I'm thinking about swapping to 90 #/hr injectors because then I can make sure I have plenty of room to "grow" in my setup. The stock 5.7 injectors are kind of wimpy. This way, I would have injectors that are made to flow more, and so they wouldn't require as high of PSI and wouldn't have to cycle so often. Plus, I'm planning on switching to an Edelbrock manifold, bored out TBI, and eventually some Trick Flow heads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia