Tahoe is dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Antdogbmx

Antdogbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up with a Honda cr v ex. Yes a Honda. I had to use capital one. I spent all day looking for a tahoe. The one I found was sold. No one had any Tahoe’s and it was hard to find anything I wanted

I will have another truck sooner than later. But had to get something in my price range

OP
OP
Antdogbmx

Antdogbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have some tires that have life on them. 16 inch tahoe tires. You just have to pay to get them off the rims

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ended up with a Honda cr v ex. Yes a Honda. I had to use capital one. I spent all day looking for a tahoe. The one I found was sold. No one had any Tahoe’s and it was hard to find anything I wanted

I will have another truck sooner than later. But had to get something in my price range
It’s rough when you have to get something immediately. At least Honda’s hold their value well.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good alternative transportation, even if it may be for the short run. I've had Hondas in my family since 1975, and it is truly one of the most reliable vehicles that I have ever owned. The only time that there have been significant issues with my Hondas is when I caused them myself (like putting a California turbo system with no waste gate on a Civic, and even that lasted for almost a year, before burning a hole in one of the pistons). I have a 2015 Honda Fit, and with some suspension mods, it is an incredibly well handling and absolutely FUN car to drive, for the price. My wife just turned in a 2017 Honda CR-V LX, and she absolutely loved it. Not a single bit of non-routine maintenance required on it, outside of routine oil and filter changes. She just picked up a 2020 Honda HR-V EX, and she loves that slightly smaller version, as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n