Tahoe Dash Trim Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nysmedic

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been looking all over the place but have yet to find the right answer.

I am getting a 2013 Tahoe but I want to get rid of the wood interior and make it black. I have seen other Tahoe's with full black interior but I cannot for the life of me, find a kit to change the trim. Does anybody know of a website I can get a black trim set from?

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a website for this?

Nope..not really. If you search either in google image or youtube you may see some that have done it. I did some of mine in white carbon fiber, the others I plastic dipped in matte black.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try and post some pics tomorrow of my interior. I have a 2011 Tahoe and it had the wood grain trim. I blacked out my vehicle and wanted to do something with the interior trim. So, I pulled all the pieces and painted them gloss black. It looks great and was really easy to do.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do vinyl on it so when you get ready to sell it, peel the vinyl off. I know if I went to look at a ltz tahoe and all that plastic was painted on, I wouldn't buy it.

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try going to these guys they have samples of tahoes on there website.
autodynamicsautowest.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076