Tahoe Constraints - 3/3/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slade45

Reaction score
As I understand it, constraints apply to new orders. So if an order has already been accepted with certain options, these constraints do not apply. These are just constraints for new orders to be accepted in the current week.

That’s correct right? Starting to second guess myself. Have a Yukon XL Denali on order with a TPW of 3/28 and options that are now on constraint. So I’m assuming I am in the clear since it’s been accepted and has a TPW (e.g., constraints won’t be retroactively applied to my Yukon since it’s already been accepted despite having not been produced yet).

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In theory, yes. Suppliers have committed to produce what your order needs to run down the line.

Commitments do not always work out with GM's "just in time" supply delivery schedule. My dealer said he has had 3 mis-builds in the past couple of weeks. Missing options that were scheduled for a TPW. My order was one of them. Not one word from GM about why. Speculate it was the Canadian blockade and some real bad weather in TX during my TPW week. Good luck.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you for the clarification. Beyond bizarre. I ordered a premier with premium package and dealer said it was scheduled to go into production March 22 with delivery expected some time in April. Based on your constraints that seems off.
Has your order been officially accepted? Do you have the status code from the dealer? If it’s been officially accepted (status code 300+) then you are already past the constraints stage, and probably won’t have to worry about it.

Anh L

Reaction score
I got a code 3000 about 28 days ago but no TWP yet: does my order still have impact by those constraints ? Thanks

Rojosox

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Z71 Jan 3 and have gotten a 1100 status as of last week. Does this mean these constraints will still apply to me?

RichM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would removing the sunroof from Denali Reserve Package be considered a special order, if at all possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
throwaway5262