Tahoe cluster swap to esky and reuse old to silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrunchyBrown

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi peeps well i have an 04 tahoe that i would like to get an escalade cluster with some nice red lighting.. Theres one seller on ebay digital dash seller.. He sells the cluster for 300 if u sen them ur old broken one and they will give me a rebuild esky cluster with led upgrade and tranny gauge.. So i want it..

But i have a 03 silverado that the cluster died and i mean died all the gauges dont work nothing works idk why i mean nothing works first the speedo got stuck then everything stopped working on the cluster..

My question is.. Can i buy the rebuilded cluster set it up for my tahoe then take the old tahoe cluster put it on the silverado and send the brocken silverado cluster for the core??

I dont care about milages. Since they both at the same milages but i email them and they said it will work but they need o be vin programmed is that true?? Why would it needto vin programmed besides the milage?? Oh the tahoe is fully loaded has the tps tire sensors the things that tell u on the mpgs and all that do i really need programming?? Like i said milage is not an issuse..

Thanks alot people :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim2014