Tahoe blower motor resister

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
good info erased due to snobbery from the full timers. Check rock auto

Last edited:

Venom

Reaction score
Don’t know if you still need help but I had the same problem on my 01 tahoe and I just put in the new resistor and everything worked fine and it’s been over a year

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Don’t know if you still need help but I had the same problem on my 01 tahoe and I just put in the new resistor and everything worked fine and it’s been over a year

good info erased due to snobbery from the full timers. check rock auto

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They dont have the part that i can find anyway. There search engine is super clunky.. put in blower resister and got all types of bs

View attachment 231543
that's because you didn't look under your vehicle make year model engine size, there search engine is fantastic if you use it right, if the part can't be visually matched then read the details for fitment/use the design could have been changed slightly.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's because you didn't look under your vehicle make year model engine size, there search engine is fantastic if you use it right, if the part can't be visually matched then read the details for fitment/use the design could have been changed slightly.
Yeah some people don’t want to do any work at all. I’m gonna go type brakes into their search box and find mine lmao. :mad:

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
that's because you didn't look under your vehicle make year model engine size, there search engine is fantastic at all. I’m gonna go type brakes into their search box and find mine lmao. :mad:
Yeah some people don’t want to do any work at all. I’m gonna go type brakes into their search box and find mine lmao. :mad:
i was under my dash looking for a fast answer, but thanks for the help.. what amazes me is you’re willing to take the time to write such a shit, unhelpful comment!! VERY useful!

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was under my dash looking for a fast answer, but thanks for the help.. what amazes me is you’re willing to take the time to write such a shit, unhelpful comment!! VERY useful!
A little effort on your part would be what’s helpful. Instead, you had others look up part numbers for you. We were trying to help you help yourself. I went to Rock Auto, entered 2003 Tahoe, 5.3 l, then used their “clunky” search engine and typed in blower motor resistor, and there is the AC Delco Original Equipment with the notes that say what to do to mount the new superseded part. You were looking at the connectors and I have no idea why. Also, FYI, I just typed “GM 15305077” into Google and came up with several options for direct replacement part numbers with the new part. They probably don’t have instructions like Rock Auto. You got help, but if you’d just tried a bit harder you had what you needed. Sorry if we were ******* you but sometimes it takes a little to get people to rely more on themselves instead of others. Hopefully you’ll be able to use Rock Auto better now, it’s a useful place with lots of information. I go there to look up parts, not necessarily to buy from them though. The other places I like to use is the online dealerships like www.gmpartsgiant.com. Here’s the Amazon link.
HVAC Blower Motor Fan Resistor Kit and Harness for Manual AC Controls- Replaces 22807122, 15305077, 973-409 - Fits Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Avalanche, Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Yukon, XL 1999-2007 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07946793H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_bOHKDb3H23NHZ

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe the bottom line is you were given perfectly good information to find exactly what you needed, the rockauto website can't read your mind, I specifically stated to enter your make, year, model and engine size, then you posted a screen shot of some random search, a random search will give a random result, what did you expect to happen?

OP
OP
D

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
A little effort on your part would be what’s helpful. Instead, you had others look up part numbers for you. We were trying to help you help yourself. I went to Rock Auto, entered 2003 Tahoe, 5.3 l, then used their “clunky” search engine and typed in blower motor resistor, and there is the AC Delco Original Equipment with the notes that say what to do to mount the new superseded part. You were looking at the connectors and I have no idea why. Also, FYI, I just typed “GM 15305077” into Google and came up with several options for direct replacement part numbers with the new part. They probably don’t have instructions like Rock Auto. You got help, but if you’d just tried a bit harder you had what you needed. Sorry if we were ******* you but sometimes it takes a little to get people to rely more on themselves instead of others. Hopefully you’ll be able to use Rock Auto better now, it’s a useful place with lots of information. I go there to look up parts, not necessarily to buy from them though. The other places I like to use is the online dealerships like www.gmpartsgiant.com. Here’s the Amazon link.
HVAC Blower Motor Fan Resistor Kit and Harness for Manual AC Controls- Replaces 22807122, 15305077, 973-409 - Fits Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Avalanche, Silverado, Tahoe, GMC Sierra, Yukon, XL 1999-2007 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07946793H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_bOHKDb3H23NHZ
good info erased due to snobbery from the full timers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907