Suspension advice needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We’re at about 65,000 miles on our 2017 Yukon XL Denali and we’ve noticed the ride has recently become pretty terrible bouncing around on every bump and dip in the road. About 25% or more of those miles were towing a 7,500lb travel trailer, especially recently we’re traveling about 3 weeks of each month. I haven’t had it checked out yet, but I’m guessing the shocks/struts are shot.

Given the amount of towing we do, should I be looking at something stronger than the OEM components? I’m not very up on my knowledge of suspension components and I’m sure the Denali air suspension complicates it some. Are there some recommendations on what I should be looking at?

TBRUCE312

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As far as towing I can't help u. But I do work at a GM dealership and have changed plenty front struts on the newer Yukons. They dont seem to last very long. And u can tell when they come in the service isle. Front end is squatting down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz