Supercharger install in NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable shop to install a blower in the NY area? I need someone where I can purchase, install and tune under 1 roof! Don't want no problems.

Also, what is better the Whipple or Edelbrock? Lastly, should any other upgrades be done or are rather mandatory with the blower?

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a friend use these guys a few years back and he said they did nice work on his Ram..

Ripp Superchargers
574 Industrial Loop
Staten Island, NY 10309
(718) 815-1313

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a friend use these guys a few years back and he said they did nice work on his Ram..

Ripp Superchargers
574 Industrial Loop
Staten Island, NY 10309
(718) 815-1313[/QUOTE

I will look into them, thank you!

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Krazy House Customs in NJ does awesome work. they can install and tune there.

We deal Edelbrock if you are interested we can quote you.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't personally used Krazy House but I have heard good things, on a side note I emailed them 4 days ago and still haven't gotten a response so maybe that speaks to their service lol!

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haven't personally used Krazy House but I have heard good things, on a side note I emailed them 4 days ago and still haven't gotten a response so maybe that speaks to their service lol!
Sorry to hear about that. They are always very busy I am sure you should here back soon. Hopefully it didn't get lost in the daily shuffle.

I know the owner and lead tech. If you would like I could reach out to them. Send me a message if you need assistance.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If they don't answer you before they have your money can you imagine if and when there is a problem trying to get a hold of them?? NEXT!

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. They are always very busy I am sure you should here back soon. Hopefully it didn't get lost in the daily shuffle.

I know the owner and lead tech. If you would like I could reach out to them. Send me a message if you need assistance.

If that is true then I would appreciate it if you would reach out for me. 2017 Escalade, want a Whipple (or maybe Edelbrock), installed and tuned. How much and how long? This is my daily so a week isnt going to work. Also would like to know what blower works best in a low boost daily application. Thanks!

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you guys send me your contact info I'll pass it along. I don't want to play the telephone game and chance misinforming someone. I rather setup the direct contact and the 2 sides can talk it our from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14