Sunroof accessory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2019YukonXLowner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi!
When driving at higher speeds, the sunroof being open is so loud. Has anyone found an accessory that helps with this?
Thanks!

16yukondenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WeatherTech used to have them for the previous generations. I loved the one on my 2004 Denali- no wind noise at highway speeds. I would be interested if anyone has found something too.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are visor's out there that may help never tried one, generally if you only have the sun roof open it shouldn't be too bad, otherwise the noise is just inherent to having a sun roof open they didn't design it for high speed. the visor's out there are stick on and generic you would just need to measure the width needed and shop.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't tried a wind deflector but you can zip-tie the pop-up windscreen at the front of the moonroof which cuts down the noise considerably. After a few long road trips, I ended up doing this to prevent the noise and it worked well.