Suggestions for 08 Tahoe mudflaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLT Kon-Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the color match ones from gmpartsdirect installed for about a year now, fits perfectly and looks good on the truck, imo...

Denali Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a black denali with the auto running boards. Does anyone know if the factory painted GM flaps work with auto running boards?

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the auto running boards but I'm sure if you ask at the GM parts counter they will let you know. The GM ones that i put on would not interfere though, I'm pretty sure. The hardly stick out of the wheel well at all. My biggest concern was the 24"s touching and rubbing them off but so far so good.

steven johnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't want mud flaps. Used 3m protection film (clear film) run it from your side moldings down . Note: i have it on a 2008 tahoe - on the sides, whole front end, mirror caps, and 8" on the front of the hood. NO ROCK CHIPS

Freenaz

Reaction score
Just installed some Weathertech mudflaps today, I think they look pretty good. The Weathertech website said they were not for use with 22" wheels but so far I haven't noticed a problem.

Attachments

• LR Flap..jpg
    LR Flap..jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
  • RF flap.jpg
    RF flap.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 21
  • RF Flap2.jpg
    RF Flap2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 22
  • RF Flap3.jpg
    RF Flap3.jpg