Subwoofer help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound quality is subjective. Any of those subs will sound good. If you are pressed for space, the SD is a good option or maybe a sealed enclosure. You really haven't provided any goals or a game plan so its hard to help you. If you say "I want two subs, 10s or 12s, I want to keep the amp around 1k watts and I have 2 cubic feet to work with, we can probably get you on the right path. At this point you're just asking for a sub that sounds good but a lot of subs fit that bill.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really know about subs so basically I just want a 3rd row enclosurE because that's all I know that I want right now I just wanted to make sure the subs I picked we're good

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Bro, just buy what you want. Nobody one here can tell you what to buy because it's your cash.
I can tell you that is a pretty ****** amp though and just a decent sub. If you do not have all the $$$$ for the system right now you are better delaying it and saving up for a bit more and doing it right the first time.

RollTide2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just research before you buy something. Make sure you would want it for the rest of highschool+

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly after highschool I'll be looking into w7's

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Sorry about the confusion I was crazy for thinking I could get a nice clean set-up for cheap so I'm going to be running this what I originally wanted.
http://www.audiosavings.com/product...1D-1200W-RMS-MONO-AMPLIFIER-AMP/R1200-1D.aspx
http://www.audiosavings.com/product...-4-Ohm-Car-Audio-Subwoofers/(2)+12W3V3-4.aspx

Don't get the w7. For an $800-1k sub, you can buy two very nice subs or one that will shiet on the w7. And its been proven in many tests. Maybe if you can get it used it would be worth it. Don't get me wrong, the w7 is a nice sub but not worth what they retail for. If you can find one off CL for maybe $250-350, I'd get it. I see them for sale all the time. Anymore and you can buy a new sub like what I have, Havoc, that will blow that sub out of the water and handle twice the power.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you think about the amp with those subs though drew

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think about the amp with those subs though drew

Not bad. If you want a Rockford get a punch series instead. Those prime amps aren't anything special. Maybe even a kicker amp. I had one pushing a 12 for five years and it worked fine. Or if you can find a cheap Audioque amp, those are nice and run efficient. JL makes great amps. Maybe a 500/1 or 750/1. I see them for sale all the time on CL. You can get the 500 for maybe $150-200 used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais