Suburban vs avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdog9191999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like stated as long as both parties are aware of the issues and are in agreement and both ok with the trade (I can see him being ok with a few issues, when it is more of what he needs). mechanically and drivability they are the same. rust forced mine off the road, otherwise I would still be driving my avy

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Yeah, this was what I was getting at. Just making sure everything is out in the open to help prevent bad blood over this deal.

I only had a slight rear main seal leak. Would never do that to anyone and especially that's my grandkids. Would never ever do that to them.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Latest update. I just informed my wife that I'm not buying another SUV as I'm in love with that truck. Still have a few things to do but it runs good.

CMNTMXR57

Reaction score
The Avalanche is still an SUV though. It's a Suburban frame and body with the back half opened up and a mid-gate. It isn't a true pick-up.

I'm the other way, I like the Avalanche, but would rather have a wide open interior for kids and the dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs