Storage compartment door jacked up from the factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been bothering the heck out of me. I've been trying to ignore it but it keeps standing it out. Only way not to notice it would be to keep it open all the time. Saw it as soon as I step in the truck when I picked it up from the dealer. I didn't want to say anything *because I knew all they could do was take it back and stick a screw driver in it to try to wedge it out. Any ideas or suggestions to fix this? Anyone else's jacked up like this? I would like to avoid the dealer if possible. Or should I just live with it? Sorry to say but I wish the Germans would build these trucks.*uploadfromtaptalk1407800311489.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407800329595.jpg

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever is wrong isn't obvious to me. But, if it were mine and it wasn't 100% I'd take it in and have it fixed.

OP
OP
S

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tolerances aren't even all around. You can see it on the top left corner. It's definitely more noticeable in person.

TraumaTruck1

Reaction score
To me the picture looks like the top left corner is sunk down. Is there any screwdriver adjustment on the hinges inside the compartment? If not, I bet you would have to take the whole console out to adjust it if there is any adjustment at all.

OP
OP
S

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to look for any adjustments points. I didn't see anything like that when I messed with it. I'd like to avoid removing the console but it's looking like that might be the only way. Just afraid even if I remove it I won't be able to make any adjustments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YETI the Yukon