Stock Wipers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes and where to buy the stock front wiper blades that came on the 07 to early 08' models? I have been to every auto part store trying to find ones that look right. The Rain X Latitude are winning but I prefer the look of the factory ones.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine on the 09 are thin like the latitudes...

Or are you talking about the ones with the big plastic on them?

Tcwhite

Reaction score
do not buy any aftermarket wiper blades. They are all junk and they dont work as well as the factory ones. Just my opinion since Ive tried the latitudes and the michelins. They both make terrible noises when they are turned on and they last a few months. Had to buy factory ones from the dealership and they work fine.

ckylesworld

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got some latitudes for my 08 and love them but one problem. I bought my tahoe used and the passengers side wiper at the end about an inch didnt touch the windshield. I figured new blades would fix it. I got the new latitudes and they do the same thing. Does anyone elses do that?

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got some latitudes for my 08 and love them but one problem. I bought my tahoe used and the passengers side wiper at the end about an inch didnt touch the windshield. I figured new blades would fix it. I got the new latitudes and they do the same thing. Does anyone elses do that?

yep. im having exactly the same issue with my 01 Denali. no idea why.

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same for mine, the stock ones did it and I just put trico neoforms on and they do it too.

OP
OP
S

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am very picky when it comes to the look of things, I like them to look like they come from the factory. I am refering to the piece where the blade connects to the wiper arm (the clip part). The clip on the latitudes are alittle wider then the arm where the stock blades is the same size as are and looks smooth.

No one knows what brand the stock ones are? AC Delco maybe? What did the dealer charge for the front blades?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rad92