Stock is for Busters!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyDiva

Reaction score
Let's see:
HID's everywhere up front
LED's everywhere inside
LED Tails
Probably new headlights if I can't clean these up
E&G Grille
Window tint (BTW you forgot to get me the # to your tint guy) LMAO
Supercharger
Headers
Exhaust(looking at the B&B cause it sounds so sweet)
BlackBear custom tune
I'm missing some I know.
Oh yeah, gotta get those blingy interior door handles.. LMAO

Not in this particular order....

Lmao that's too funny oh yes the tinting guy is called Arizona window tinting mobile service His number is (602)826-5061
tell him Justina referred you and that i told you $140 beacause that's what he charged me he uses lifetime warranty tint it's great.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

damn:D i need new tires and they're going to run close to the same amount.

$800 is a good deal!! for tires and wheels Get them I saw them in person they are nice wheels!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

And also.....for Billy Boat Exhaust AKA B&B
ask for MIKE BOAT tell them Justina reffed you I am the one who changes cars monthly lol.. and he hooked me up and you want the same price!!!!

http://www.bbexhaust.com/suv/escalade/

for info and a clip on the exhaust

Last edited:

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
Looks real good. That color Esky is nice. Dont see them very often. In on getting rid of the gold badges but I would leave a chrome one on the back. Just get rid of the words only.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Probably new headlights if I can't clean these up.......

The head ligt restore kis at AutoZone and Walmart work very well, if it does not come out after two try of that stuff then a new on would be good.
Faded headlights equals people talking shit lol.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so where are the updates? It's already been at least a day now...damn, you slow man!

JustJoshn.... lookin sharp man

BOSS

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

The head ligt restore kis at AutoZone and Walmart work very well, if it does not come out after two try of that stuff then a new on would be good.
Faded headlights equals people talking shit lol.

Yea they do work good..it's the 3M one I believe.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman