Stock CD Player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhenderson

Reaction score
When I bought my 96 the previous owner had already installed an aftermarket stereo with an integrated cd player. However, he left the stock cd player in it's original location to fill the hole. I have finally removed it and put the compartment in it's place. I would like to sell the cd player but have no clue whether it works or not. Does anybody have a way to test the unit to see if it works?

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother, unless someone actually offers money for it, it's not worth much at any rate. Put it on ebay and let it fly.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can't really use them with anything else but the stock radio, so selling it has a VERY limited appeal. if you get 15 bucks for it on criagslist or ebay it would be a lot...

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually took mine apart yesterday, harvesting all the little machine screws for future project usage. The rest, in the garbage can.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Some people like to steal the small brackets off them and make their own whatevers. I know Procomp made his into a cbplayer slot type deal..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people like to steal the small brackets off them and make their own whatevers. I know Procomp made his into a cbplayer slot type deal..

CB was in it for a little while, just a glorified switch plate for the time being.

i have another one laying around in the garage somewhere. not worth selling it.

justinp95

Reaction score
Wait i need one! Mines broken lol. It will only play regular cds and only CDR's sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia