Still Looks Good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orange57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just under 200k on the clock and still cruises the freeway pretty nicely, although there are a few bits I'm sure could use some replacing, which will happen in the near future. Still looks good going down the road for being 18 years old. This has been one of my favorite cars I have owned. I don't see myself getting rid of this one for a long time.

IMG_20181226_140700.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck and nice back ground. Looks very similar to Sedona/Oak Creek at first glance.

OP
OP
O

orange57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the wheels. What are they and or what are they off of?

They are the OEM wheels that came on the truck. Special editions for the 2000 Limited.

Good looking truck and nice back ground. Looks very similar to Sedona/Oak Creek at first glance.

Sedona it is. My father-in-law has a house up there that we get to use on occasion. My wife and I got married up there. Would love to live there someday.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Just under 200k on the clock and still cruises the freeway pretty nicely, although there are a few bits I'm sure could use some replacing, which will happen in the near future. Still looks good going down the road for being 18 years old. This has been one of my favorite cars I have owned. I don't see myself getting rid of this one for a long time.

View attachment 212935

Love to see a well kept 2000 limited or z71. I wasn't kind to mine and still miss it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right