Steering Wheel Has a Twitch..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nimrod.sixty9

Hold on, I got this.
Reaction score
Sorry if the title is misleading, I'm not sure how to title it. Anyway, when driving at about 30MPH or less, if I drift the wheel slightly left, I feel the steering wheel jerk to the left just a little. Its small enough that at first it was all in my head. But I can reproduce the issue every time. Is this due to one of those steering wheel sensor things? How and why would it do this and what is it for?

bd1980

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's exactly what mine was doing and needed, the steering sensor. Felt like a new truck after that.

m1n3r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
speed steering sensor should be the answer. order it online though to insure a good price for yourself. My hoe drove with the same irritations for years before i fixed it. I was used to it but when others drove it they where like what the F***! its super simple to install its located in the cab on the steering column directly under the dash from the steering wheel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz