Started 3 new forums..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should start one just for the ‘21 plus Tahoe/ Yukon/ Escalades. I just got my email notification for last weeks most popular topics and 19 of the 25 were for that platform. I have been feeling like this forum has been taken over by these and now I see it’s not my imagination. So many threads just on just buying one. Or getting one they bought actually delivered. So much whining. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should start one just for the ‘21 plus Tahoe/ Yukon/ Escalades. I just got my email notification for last weeks most popular topics and 19 of the 25 were for that platform. I have been feeling like this forum has been taken over by these and now I see it’s not my imagination. So many threads just on just buying one. Or getting one they bought actually delivered. So much whining. Sheesh. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same. But did this wave happen when the 15s came out then eventually just blend in? Or was it not as bad because the 15s weren’t hard to order as the 21s are now?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. But did this wave happen when the 15s came out then eventually just blend in? Or was it not as bad because the 15s weren’t hard to order as the 21s are now?
No, it wasn’t like this with the previous generations. I joined in ‘14 and it definitely was not that way from what I remember. I’m hoping things will even out but tbh it’s kind of keeping me away for now.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it wasn’t like this with the previous generations. I joined in ‘14 and it definitely was not that way from what I remember. I’m hoping things will even out but tbh it’s kind of keeping me away for now.
It’s not the end of the world for me. But I am tired of seeing the same 21 post over and over lol. It will phase out I suppose.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s not the end of the world for me. But I am tired of seeing the same 21 post over and over lol. It will phase out I suppose.

It will. Seems like those happen everytime a new Gen comes out, but this year is extreme due to all the delays.