Stainless Steel brake lines for lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to be putting a lift on my 06 Denali but first Im doing new calipers, rotors, etc... So i wanted to get longer brake lines now so that i dont have to do it later. Does anyone know where to get stainless steal lines for the front and rear lift kit?

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russell 695560. For nbs suvs lifted up to 6". There's goodridge as well but I dont know if they make ss brake lines for lifted tahoe/yukon/denali. I also had a bad experience with them so Im apprehensive of their product now.

OP
OP
A

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russell 695560. For nbs suvs lifted up to 6". There's goodridge as well but I dont know if they make ss brake lines for lifted tahoe/yukon/denali. I also had a bad experience with them so Im apprehensive of their product now.

Why would there be 5 lines? I havent looked everything over but theres only 4 brakes so why 5 lines? Also here is a review from someone on Summit Racing. Any idea what 2 rubber lines he's talking about?

"I ordered the steel braided kit for A 2004 Chevy Tahoe with a 6" fabtech lift. The kit does not include the 2 upper hoses that feed the rear disc brakes."

Last edited:

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would there be 5 lines? I havent looked everything over but theres only 4 brakes so why 5 lines? Also here is a review from someone on Summit Racing. Any idea what 2 rubber lines he's talking about?

"I ordered the steel braided kit for A 2004 Chevy Tahoe with a 6" fabtech lift. The kit does not include the 2 upper hoses that feed the rear disc brakes."

The 5 lines are one for each brake and one for the center rubber line that connects to your differential cover. If you have stabilitrak it should be a 6 line kit. Theres another line in the back somewhere. My Denali is an 02 I don't have stabilitrak.

My guess is that reviewer has a stabilitrak model and didn't get the center and stabilitrak line I mentioned above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obs_teezy