Squeaking noise driving me crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iboughtatahoe23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click to listen (takes you to video hosting site)

idk what it is. But seems to be getting worse and from front left. Took into shop and don’t think they heard it cause they said don’t worry about it and sent me on my way. Well I don’t “not worry about it” I like to stay on top of what preventative maintenance I can do to prevent any issues down the road. At 173.6k miles I’m sure something needs like a bearing or something needs changed.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click to listen (takes you to video hosting site)

idk what it is. But seems to be getting worse and from front left. Took into shop and don’t think they heard it cause they said don’t worry about it and sent me on my way. Well I don’t “not worry about it” I like to stay on top of what preventative maintenance I can do to prevent any issues down the road. At 173.6k miles I’m sure something needs like a bearing or something needs changed.
Yeah cant here shīt on that video bro!!
I suggest turning the wireless up!
You wanna here the talk my rig gives me down some of our roads!!
Hahahaha L.m.f.a.o :favorites37:

OP
OP
iboughtatahoe23

iboughtatahoe23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last video I got. If yall can’t hear this I’ll just do what @Doubeleive said with the lithium grease spray. What exactly is “everything” that I can spray. I suppose the two u joints on the drive shaft maybe? Control arm bushings and sway bar bushings etc ?

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y
Last video I got. If yall can’t hear this I’ll just do what @Doubeleive said with the lithium grease spray. What exactly is “everything” that I can spray. I suppose the two u joints on the drive shaft maybe? Control arm bushings and sway bar bushings etc ?
Yep!
Same as the last 2.
I am starting to get vertigo!!
Haha :p

Yes all of those. I would look at your link rods and bushings on the sway bar.
Probably check to see the grill is tight and or any fixtures. It can be the smallest thing on these rigs.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't hear anything either. Hook up your phone or a go-pro under the truck and take a quick drive to capture the sound closer to the source without the wind noise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667