Spray paint inner door handle bezels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are so faded they're almost white. I also need to do the inside door handle part too. Not the actual handle but the inside piece. I'd have to tape/mask and paint it while it's on the door. I'm not going through the hassle of drilling out rivets to take it off. Have any of opyou ever done this?

southboundchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used some duplicolor vinyl/fabric spray paint i picked up at the local auto parts store and had great results it doesnt look at all like i sprayed it

2000tahoeZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The inside piece only comes as a complete unit, if I understand what you are talking about. The rivet thing really isn't a big deal. I drill them out, then put a u-clip on the metal over the hole where the rivet is, and them put a panhead sheet metal screw through it to hold it in.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had the whole handle off before. It's a pain in the ass getting linkages on there. Doable though.

Attachments

• close door.jpg
    close door.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 9

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. A little sanding then rattle can. Simple. Hardest part is getting the switches out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrettS