spindles + drop keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i know we have kinda *********** about this a little already, but IIRC, billsteins dont make drop shocks... does that make a difference up front? I think i will be fine out back with the extensions... just curious

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
from my understanding, you can get the toe correct but the camber will be hard, possibly imposible to get 100% corrrect.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Aftermarket cams ftw. My ucas are gonne get ripped out next month, easy fix for running keys.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
since we are on the subject, i want to ask something about alignment

I had my truck aligned and the passenger side was a LITTLE out of camber, but otherwise perfecto... Now, both sides are jacked, toe is out and camber is ******... can a suspension "settle in" or something? Why did this happen?

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
by front end... you mean..........

i guess ball joints, pitmen arms, and a bunch of other expensive *********?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Yes. Balljoints will require replacement of the entire control arm as you can't press new ones into an arm that is all wallowed out. Usually it's just the pitman arm, idler arm, inner and outer tie rod ends. Parts were $500 my cost for the napa premiums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz