Spider assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aha, this is what they look like,

My plan is to cancel them, it will stil be accepted hear

Any ideas or advice of how to cancel them?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358890849972.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358890849972.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 22

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
and grey smoke is not normal. probably the reason your converter is bad.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Aha, this is what they look like,

My plan is to cancel them, it will stil be accepted hear

Any ideas or advice of how to cancel them?

dont. just replace them. cutting them off will just cause issues.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and grey smoke is not normal. probably the reason your converter is bad.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

dont. just replace them. cutting them off will just cause issues.

I would if I got new! I couldn't find new (I am getting the it is an old model!!) Hmmm

What kind of issues?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
other then codes popping up some issues with short term fuel trims which if they get bad enough will effect long term fuel trims among some other things. I am suffering from plugged vents on my distributor and two other issues with it. I also have worn out cats and what looks to be the original O2's. one has been replaced already. as a result of mostly the cats and O2's my catalyst monitor and egr monitor will not complete and my fuel mileage has gone to S***. throwing cat codes as well. i have replacement dizzy, headers and O2's ready to go in but no cats. i blew a chance to get new ones and now while out of work for a bit, i cant do the whole shabang. as a results i will be stuck with most of these issues until i get those damn cats. it is really screwing things up for me. at home doing trips under 5-10 miles mostly is just eating up gas. on the freeway i am lucky if i hit 12 or 8 for street. 8 months ago i was getting as much as 19 for one 250 mile trip. it really suck losing so much money in gas like this. for the money lost by now i could have bought new cats.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
other then codes popping up some issues with short term fuel trims which if they get bad enough will effect long term fuel trims among some other things. I am suffering from plugged vents on my distributor and two other issues with it. I also have worn out cats and what looks to be the original O2's. one has been replaced already. as a result of mostly the cats and O2's my catalyst monitor and egr monitor will not complete and my fuel mileage has gone to S***. throwing cat codes as well. i have replacement dizzy, headers and O2's ready to go in but no cats. i blew a chance to get new ones and now while out of work for a bit, i cant do the whole shabang. as a results i will be stuck with most of these issues until i get those damn cats. it is really screwing things up for me. at home doing trips under 5-10 miles mostly is just eating up gas. on the freeway i am lucky if i hit 12 or 8 for street. 8 months ago i was getting as much as 19 for one 250 mile trip. it really suck losing so much money in gas like this. for the money lost by now i could have bought new cats.

Get this idea:

A friend told I can do a reflash the tahoe ecu to the yukon program for GCC market it is already sold there without CATs and he knows someone people done it and theey are happy :confused:

What do you think?

(I am using SG2 so I am having fun clearing those codes :) )

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planing on deleting 2 of my o2 censors. At 50 a pice for them dam things and there are 4 of them on my hoe! Thats a 100 bucks I can save. Just trying to deside to delete the uppers or lowers. Im thinking the uppers

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planing on deleting 2 of my o2 censors. At 50 a pice for them dam things and there are 4 of them on my hoe! Thats a 100 bucks I can save. Just trying to deside to delete the uppers or lowers. Im thinking the uppers

How?

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do want you want i explained the consequences and urge you not to do it.

I found another way, it says:
1- cancel the catalytic converter
2- use something to relocate the O2 censors away frim the bibe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman