Southeast Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spartanburg, SC here, aka "Hub City". Home of the Marshall Tucker Band and Pink Anderson, who inspired half the name of Pink Floyd. Also home to The Beacon, in case you've seen one of their billboards (they're all over the country). I drive a 2012 Yukon Denali with 104k miles. Mods listed in sig.

tjohn0617

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From Mobile, AL—go there often to visit parents—but live in Jackson, MS, just got a 2016 GMC Yukon Denali. Only drove 4Runners up until I wanted something with a bigger engine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Onebad1983

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
From Mobile, AL—go there often to visit parents—but live in Jackson, MS, just got a 2016 GMC Yukon Denali. Only drove 4Runners up until I wanted something with a bigger engine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Certainly a bigger engine! Welcome to the forum! I've been to jackson once in my life then rode down to Vicksburg to see the art on the retaining wall

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my home of record I'm from Columbia SC if you ask the NAVY, however I'm stationed in DC.. not the southeast really but its east and it's better than washington state lol. Happy to be back over here!

Whoa whoa whoa there! I’m born and raised Washington state, and it’s way better than the east coast lol. Where were you stationed? Bangor?

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative ghost rider, I was on NAS Whidbey. I highly disagree, the only good thing about washington state is the summer weather, 75 and zero humidity, and Mt. Baker/Steven's being so close... fishing is trash and if you try to tell me different you're high lol. East coast is heads over heels better than west coast, and I can say that living on both sides. So much more to do over here.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative ghost rider, I was on NAS Whidbey. I highly disagree, the only good thing about washington state is the summer weather, 75 and zero humidity, and Mt. Baker/Steven's being so close... fishing is trash and if you try to tell me different you're high lol. East coast is heads over heels better than west coast, and I can say that living on both sides. So much more to do over here.

Born and raised an avid salmon fisherman. If you think it’s trash, you’re doing something wrong lmao. My grandma lives on Whidbey. And thank you for your service!

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank ya bud, I appreciate it. I'm born an raised an avid pelagic fisherman, and you can't get much better in the US than OBX for big pelagics, and year round fishing down in soflo. I've had a boat since I was 7 and a half sleeve(for now) of pelagic fish and soon will be a combination near shore/pelagic fish full sleeve. I've caught a few king's and pinks and just didn't have as much fun and rush as I do fishing for pelagics.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank ya bud, I appreciate it. I'm born an raised an avid pelagic fisherman, and you can't get much better in the US than OBX for big pelagics, and year round fishing down in soflo. I've had a boat since I was 7 and a half sleeve(for now) of pelagic fish and soon will be a combination near shore/pelagic fish full sleeve. I've caught a few king's and pinks and just didn't have as much fun and rush as I do fishing for pelagics.

That sounds like fun. I haven’t been able to catch on to the fishing down here yet. Vastly different than WA, but slowly learning. Do you ever make it down this way to SoFlo anymore?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt