Sorry Fuc's Tried To Get Me Last Nite!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Guys here it goes, Those sorry ************* PUNK BITCHES tried to break in my truck last nite after just home and only 30mins later I hear my alarm and remote going off,I ran out and they was no one there they ran into the woods cuz I could still hear them then they stop I started to yelling to them saying all kinds of shit as you can imagine called the cops they were there in like 5mins to my surprise with the K-9 unit the dog pick up on they're trail but they got away:flame:! The dumb ***** left there partial palm and finger print s on the glass and they used a 1'' socket to break the window so the cops took the report and they dusted the area's so its a wait game now but I got it fixed already,but damn hate those PUNK BITCHES!!! GET A JOB!!!
Here some pics! Now taking a PAGE from JK bumping up my SECURITY add more senors to it, but it did it's job just gonna make it even better!

Attachments

• 100_2427.jpg
    100_2427.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_2434.jpg
    100_2434.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Jun08_0007.jpg
    Jun08_0007.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 110

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Man that sucks. It's amazing how much tinted windows helps against broken windows, then alarm helped to of course. Suck they couldn't find the with the K-9, but that seems to be the story alot of the time. Looks like it time to seriously consider that new house you we talking about this weekend! Hope they catch the punks.

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I hear you!!! They cut the fence in two places in to different area's to get access-Bitches! Now I'm storing the truck till I get outta here! Not give them another crack at it! You know how DUMB are you see a bright light flashing say yea dumbass its got a alarm on it!

sschrader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks. At least you don't have to replace that much. Sorry man.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Good idea on storing it until you move. Time to get a ****** $500 car or truck.

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my older Maxima to drive, Just real sad got do all this,can't have anything nice without PUNK BITCHES or HATERS trying to ruin it for you!

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

damn that sux. Your having bad luck.

Tell me bout it bro!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn sorry about that, atleasts the basterds didn't get away with anything!
When I do 24s I'm also gonna do a perimeter sensor and a angle change sensor to stop assholes like this!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, man. Sorry to hear that crap happened to you bro. I've been there man and feel your pain. Hope things work out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KlausGB