Sorry everyone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Im always on after work. I have to nice of job to risk loosing it because of yall crazyasses. lol Thankfully I leave at 1-2 every day. But getting up at 5 a.m. is a biotch.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just say im doing research, I have to know what you guys like right?

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont do anything at work unless something happens so as long as people arent getting shot at or ieds going off i dont work

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahahahahhahaha thats what will happen if you touch that chunk of medal

Yup AEM.

Burn lol

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Winner

i dont do anything at work unless something happens so as long as people arent getting shot at or ieds going off i dont work

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
I have a big section of blank space above the actual forum threads. WTF? I've reset all of my browser options back to normal, and this is the only site i'm having problems with. I'm currently on Vista Enterprise, IE 8. I'll try from home again tonight on XP Pro/IE8.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its your size of your screen that is causing it. Get a higher resolution on your moniter and it will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts