Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you order it from Amazon too?

No. I had one in my cart forever and when I went back to order it, it was unavailable. Same with all other sellers. Found it on ebay for a few bucks less. I think there are only two or three manufacturers of them and, supposedly, TopLine is the one to get. I was concerned the one from ebay would be crappy, but I was pleasantly surprised. Finish is excellent and packaging was great. No warped or broken tabs. I won't install it until I'm done with the motor work, but it looks like it should fit nicely.

*EDIT* This is the seller I bought mine from. Looks like it's only available in chrome now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCs-Chevy...359028?hash=item363be8fdb4:g:EfcAAOSwGs9bod7V

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well damn........guess I will have to wait a bit longer now

A123

Reaction score
Lol

It's advertised as a 3/4 kit, that is versus stock. The PPV is a 1" drop, so this is about 2" lower than PPV height.

When I lowered by '07 Trailblazer SS, I went with Tony's a-arms and he sold me on the Belltech struts. It sat perfect and rode like a dream. So the Belltechs were a no-brainer for me.

View attachment 183021

Hey man,
I checked out the Belltech 752SP, what did u do for ur front coils? Are they stock?

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren... I don't know if you have sorted out your rear hatch or not... but I was just at the junkyard I told ya about this morning... he has a suburban and a Yukon sitting there both in your silver... they looked in pretty good shape... @RichardCranium

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo