Something new I just noticed on Google!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help TYF by going to google and searching for 'chevy tahoe forum'. The new thing I see on the search page is a little arrow image next to TahoeYukonForum.com's description. Click that and that will promote TYF and maybe put us on top for that keyword search if we get promoted several times. :)

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Promoted! Also, I searched tahoe forum and could not find it in the first 5 pages. However, along with this new feature you can at the bottom of the search page click add a result and put in the web address for this forum so I did that as well. TYF FTW!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I didn't see the little arrow?

Its a light gray colored arrow on the bottom right of each entry that highlights green when you mouse over it. Click the arrow next to the tahoe forum field.

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help TYF by going to google and searching for 'chevy tahoe forum'. The new thing I see on the search page is a little arrow image next to TahoeYukonForum.com's description. Click that and that will promote TYF and maybe put us on top for that keyword search if we get promoted several times. :)

The arrows only promote the site in your search results.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no arrow for me either, just that stupid green one for the mcafee site advisor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore