Someone needs this.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thekidandy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm very surprised that nobody else has noticed that the cluster was swapped. It has orange needles, no trans temp gauge, and a black bezel as opposed to the white needles, trans gauge, and grayish bezel that a denali cluster has.

Auction picture versus my 06 Denali for comparison 2005_gmc_yukon-denali_img_2417-5-56842.jpg20210630_155126.jpg

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm interesting about the gauge cluster. In the other pictures, it looks like the bezel is the correct pewter gray, but you’re right… orange needles and no trans temp. CARFAX mileage checks out though so I don’t think there’s any foul play. Wonder if it was a weird 05-06 thing since that was close to the end of production for these?

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carfax can be fooled easily enough if you know what you are doing. (Not that i condone such things)
Former friend of the family owned his own body shop, and redid his wifes Challenger after it was totaled...like floor pans buckled totaled. If you didnt know how bad it was you would never know. And since he did it all in house it never got reported Carfax( edit reported to insurance) so therefore carfax couldnt find that info. He does great work but, now someone else unknowingly owns a car that should have been scrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu