Some Pics of my Yukon XL on 20 x 9 Monsters with 35 x 12.50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. order 3'' spacer from ebay for 40 bucks or so
2. get 1/4'' wheels spacers to keep from rubbing on rear or
call a lift company and get the panhard bar drop bracket.
it's like 50 bucks

I looked on ebay and could only find 3" coil spacers for the NNBS trucks.
Would you have a seller or link?
I did email a seller that said they have other sizes.

Any idea what kind of coin the panhard bar drop bracket is?

OP
OP
Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What offset are those XD's?

Not 100% but was told they had to be close to the factory 31mm offset to get them to fit and not rub so much. So maybe 35mm. ?
I think they only come in 18mm & 35mm so that's what I based my guess on.

Sorry I cant say for sure. I will look sometime today and see if it says on the wheel for you.

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
panhard bar bracket was like 50 or 60 bucks. i ordered mine from skyjacker. wont come with hardware so you will have to get some. i think it was lifted_truckz is where i ordered my spacer from. if you have access to a welder and steel tubing you can easily make one

OP
OP
Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
panhard bar bracket was like 50 or 60 bucks. i ordered mine from skyjacker. wont come with hardware so you will have to get some. i think it was lifted_truckz is where i ordered my spacer from. if you have access to a welder and steel tubing you can easily make one

No welder for me.
I will have to call skyjacker, I don't see this part for sale anywhere i have searched. lifted_truckz is the seller I emailed about the spacers, no reply. It states in his description he has other sizes so I may go ahead and buy them and request 2.5 or 3" spacers.

Currently I have the 1.5" spacer and airlift bags. The bags did help, but wont go any higher. I think it's because of my stock rear shocks are at full length now. I ordered longer ones for the rear but they are not here yet. I have the following on order F4-BE5-C153-H0 Bilstein 5100
F4-BE5-6682-H8 Bilstein 5100. That is what tech support suggested.

All I really need is another 1" to 1-1/2" to put me level or with a little bit of rake. Then a 1 1/2" - 2" body lift later to get some more clearance

So,
in your opinion and experience
2.5" - 3" spacers
panhard bar bracket (is this needed since I ground that bracket?)
and the airlift bags I have now.

Sorry for the 20 questions. Just looks like you have been here and done that from some of your pics. lol

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
truck looks nice.. i didn't think 35s would fit with just a leveling kit...guess you proved that though.. nice job!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs