Some Error codes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG-MAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First of my name is Rolando I go by Big Man! I own a 2000 Yukon 1500XL 4WD
It's been a couple of days that i've been a member to this forum, i haven't posted anything yet since i've been searching the forum and have found some great info and help.

I have come across some codes in my Kon

P0305
I've changed the sparkplug, spark wires, coil #5 and did a Full FuelInjector service, code keeps coming up!! My next step is to find a way to check the injector without having to order an injector noid light. I saw some DIY stuff i would want to try to see if the injector is firing correctly. Also i saw some on ebay and would like to know if anyone of you have tried them or have heard anything on them?

P0440
Looks i will order a fuel cap and see where it goes from there

P0449
still searching on this code i kind of think it might be a Faulty purge but will see what happens

this is the thread i was reading and im having similar problems but mine is with Cylinder #5.

Last edited by a moderator:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread belongs in the "Engine & Drivetrain" section because it's to "Discuss engine and drivetrain items from brakes, transmissions, towing, error codes, anything in the engine bay and so on here."

the " General Discussion" is to "Discuss anything else that doesn't fit in to one of the other categories about the 2000-2006 models here."

OP
OP
B

BIG-MAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This thread belongs in the "Engine & Drivetrain" section because it's to "Discuss engine and drivetrain items from brakes, transmissions, towing, error codes, anything in the engine bay and so on here."

the " General Discussion" is to "Discuss anything else that doesn't fit in to one of the other categories about the 2000-2006 models here."

i actually did posted it there lol sorry amigo i got mixed up. there is another thread that is blank can you please delete it thankas

Jons2005tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have ran a compression and cylinder leak down test. Also your problem could be caused by leaking intake gaskets.

OP
OP
B

BIG-MAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have ran a compression and cylinder leak down test. Also your problem could be caused by leaking intake gaskets.

I haven't donee a test, im going to do some research on how to do one. Also I've noticed a strong odor of gas around the and sometimes inside the kon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman