SoCal 2021 suburban deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

broncophil

Reaction score
Want to buy / lease a 2021 RST W/RES

Anyone know the best dealer to go to?

Oc preferable

I have a 2017 Escalade w super Low miles w lease ending .. I wonder if I will have any equity if I decide to trade in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I have never seen equity on a lease send back/trade in but I could be wrong.

X2, I would like to know how you get equity on a lease. I would think the dealership gets to keep the equity.

You are better off going out of state to get a better deal. You can purchase online and do everything over the phone. They will even deliver the vehicle to you.

My brother just did this on a 2020 Lexus RX, the dealership shipped it to his house.

OP
OP
B

broncophil

Reaction score
X2, I would like to know how you get equity on a lease. I would think the dealership gets to keep the equity.

You are better off going out of state to get a better deal. You can purchase online and do everything over the phone. They will even deliver the vehicle to you.

My brother just did this on a 2020 Lexus RX, the dealership shipped it to his house.
Wow. That’s crazy.

Is that allowed in California. I remember reading maybe on here that they don’t do that. (Laura was the dealer I believe)

Can you tell me what state the lexus was from

Dave Mathews

Reaction score

Oc preferable

I have a 2017 Escalade w super Low miles w lease ending .. I wonder if I will have any equity if I decide to trade in

In the past 6 trade ins at lease end only one where the residual or whatever it’s called was there enough money where the dealer purchased it outright.

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy your leased vehicle than sell it yourself. Use the equity for down payment for your next vehicle.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. That’s crazy.

Is that allowed in California. I remember reading maybe on here that they don’t do that. (Laura was the dealer I believe)

Can you tell me what state the lexus was from

Edit: yes you can buy from out of state. But when you go license it here in California you still have to pay the California fees,

Last edited:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oc preferable

I bought my 2006 used from suburban Chevy/Cadillac in Costa Mesa in 2015. I had a pretty good experience with them. Might be worth checking out. But my best friends parents buy all their gm vehicles from what’s now Victorville Chevy/Cadillac up in the high desert. They have bought I think at least ten different GM vehicles from them, their latest was their 2015 ESV that they currently own. It’s only an hour from the OC, might be worth looking into for a deal, and I’d bet that they will probably work with you on the equity in your lease if you have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog