~ So I hit a pedestrian....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what can he do if he was in the wrong and walked in front of you... he lived..... i wouldnt stress it anymore.

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
Dude that is crazy. It would seem that he would be responsible for your damages. And yeah... that was definitely 50 points.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
Damn Im sorry about that. I hit a drag queen once. It was traumatising for me at the time, but its now a slightly humerous story that I can tell (Well really...how many folks can say they ran over a drag queen dressed as Cher...seriously). Id make the brat pay for my truck somehow though. I didnt have any damages with my run-in. Although I did have a black wig stuck in my brush guard...(Yes...I really did)

did you ask him if he believed in life after love?:emotions122:

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Lol, so here's how it ended.

The guy wakes up in the hospital to a J-walking ticket.. but as they run his name, they discover that he has a warrant out for his arrest for failure to pay child support. Him getting hit landed him in jail LMAO! At the court hearing, he limped in with an orange jump suit and his shackles clanging on the floor. Priceless.

It's over now.. he's probably broke so I don't think it's worth it to try and pursue damages in civil court.

Oh well... HD hood is on the way and a really good body shop is going to take care of the trimming. This is going to look badass.

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
Nice, glad it ended good. And you get a HD hood out of it.

Not to mention some fresh paint on the front bumper (I'm also going to have the lower valance painted, and add a painted chin spoiler. Also mirrors and D-pillar vents get painted)

The only good thing about dinging up your ride is one upping the repair into an upgrade.

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sucks that you hit him i have almost hit someone they ran across the street right in front of me and it scared the shit out of me can imagine what it would have been like if i hit him. good to hear that you are getting the HD hood

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy pretty much walked into the side of my truck a few years back. The pass side mirror caught him and made him cut a flip back into the croud of people. I was going 15-20 miles per hour and a cop saw it that was standing 20 feet away and he just waved me on to keep going! What went through my head was WTF was that?...Oh! I just hit a guy. 100 points for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts