Small wheels big tires!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ordo 87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't do a level...period. At the tire range your going to the tires are too expensive to use a leveling with, it throws off your suspension angles, ruins the outside tire tread, and dramatically shortens the life of your ball joints (speaking from experience unfortunately).
Pay the money for a 6" Rough Country lift and then put those 35's on w/o any issues.
Just my 2 cents.

Hey guys...I know it may be too soon to ask but any idea if I can run 35” tires on 18” rims on a ‘21 Yukon Denali?

Here in the UAE we have hardly 4 months of winter and we try to make most of it by doing out-doorsy stuff like dune driving and so on. Looking to do a winter set up and keep the stock wheels and tires for the remaining 8 months of the year...so any ideas if 35” if the tires would clear the struts, the suspensions and wheel wells? and if anyone’s done it?? Would like to see pictures please. Doesn’t have to be a Denali. Can be any trim on a ‘21 Yukon.
Hey guys...I know it may be too soon to ask but any idea if I can run 35” tires on 18” rims on a ‘21 Yukon Denali?

Here in the UAE we have hardly 4 months of winter and we try to make most of it by doing out-doorsy stuff like dune driving and so on. Looking to do a winter set up and keep the stock wheels and tires for the remaining 8 months of the year...so any ideas if 35” if the tires would clear the struts, the suspensions and wheel wells? and if anyone’s done it?? Would like to see pictures please. Doesn’t have to be a Denali. Can be any trim on a ‘21 Yukon.

debo4x4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
285/50/22 Toyo AT3 completely stock 2021 Denali. I did have to pull back the front inner wheel well liner just a bit and zip tie it. It barely touched the liner at full lock and flex so this was really not needed but I did it as a precaution. You can't even tell unless you crawl underneath and look.

20210124_104434.jpg 20210128_151932.jpg

JR09country

Reaction score
285/50/22 Toyo AT3 completely stock 2021 Denali. I did have to pull back the front inner wheel well liner just a bit and zip tie it. It barely touched the liner at full lock and flex so this was really not needed but I did it as a precaution. You can't even tell unless you crawl underneath and look.

View attachment 277795 View attachment 277796
Welp, that looks fantastic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

krakhouse405

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone put 305 50 R22 tires on factory 22" rims on a 2021 4WD Yukon Denali. Are there other recomendations that anyone has for stock suspension and stock rims to give a better stance / look, I am over the factory tires at this point.

krakhouse405

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

How do the Toyo's ride? same as the stock tires you took off? Did they create more road noise?

Atlyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do the Toyo's ride? same as the stock tires you took off? Did they create more road noise?

Second the question on how the Toyos ride compared to stock tires? Does anyone have experience with KO2’s yet? I have 5k miles on mine and need to switch to some kind of ATs but don’t want to ruin the ride.

Jsenky

Reaction score
Second the question on how the Toyos ride compared to stock tires? Does anyone have experience with KO2’s yet? I have 5k miles on mine and need to switch to some kind of ATs but don’t want to ruin the ride.
I have ko2s on my 2016 tahoe which my wife now drives. I have 50k miles on them right now and they are still going strong. They ride great and have essentially no road noise. You should be very pleased.

i have about 13k on my at4 and im read to switch to KO2s again. My factory tires only lasted 27k on the 2016 tahoe and im hoping for the same on the AT4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC