Small Screen - no BT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Someone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there,,,,
Tahoe 2015 LS (Basic) 2x4

The screen is small (4")
There is no Blue Tooth (although the buttons & mic are available)

A. Is it possible to upgrade software to enable bluetooth. / or it requires hardware (of some kind) also.
B. Is it possible to change the small screen to the big one. (after market or original)

(HOW) !!!!!

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there,,,,
Tahoe 2015 LS (Basic) 2x4

The screen is small (4")
There is no Blue Tooth (although the buttons & mic are available)

A. Is it possible to upgrade software to enable bluetooth. / or it requires hardware (of some kind) also.
B. Is it possible to change the small screen to the big one. (after market or original)

(HOW) !!!!!
A. - No, it's not possible.
B. - Which radio do you have? IO3 or IO4? (Check out post link from NathanJax to find where to look) If you have an IO3, it's not possible to upgrade to the 8" OEM system. If you have the IO4, yes you can upgrade to the IO5 or IO6 OEM system. The upgrade will run you between $800 and $1,000 + installation. And yes, you can change to an aftermarket setup all day long.

In addition to the link provided by NathanJax, here's a thread with an aftermarket How-To. Good luck!

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/aftermarket-radio-installation-2015-tahoe-ls-with-io3.76779/

OP
OP
Someone

Someone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IO3.....
so I guess, I have to live with the small 4" screen...
Thanks anyway....
If anyone finds a ways to upgrade IO3,,, let me know...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65